Sunday, April 17, 2011

Snake Attack

You would never want to be bitten by a poisonous snake,it can be deadly because they have two teeth that we call fangs that connect to 2 sacs on each side of the snake’s upper jaw.These sacs contain venom. If you ever see a poisonous snake be careful or stay away from it.

When snakes inject venom into you it runs through there venom sacs and down their fangs.Snakes fangs are not solid,but they are hollow and can easily puncture your skin.

1 comment:

  1. Good explanation Raufy and it would be so scary to get bitten by a snake .


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.